I am SOLO: Season 21 Cast Information & Final Couples

I am SOLO Season 21 Cast Members

I am SOLO is a reality dating show where single men and women who desperately want to get married come together in search of love. I am SOLO Season 21 takes place in Uljin, North Gyeongsang Province, surrounded by the emerald sea. A small coastal town renowned for its snow crabs and breathtaking views of the East Sea. What kinds of love stories will unfold by the ocean in Uljin?

I am SOLO Season 21 Cast Information

Title: I am SOLO Season 21
Korean Title: 나는솔로 21기
Episodes: 155-161
Airdate: 06/26/2024-08/07/2024
Genre: Reality TV, Dating, Romance
Where to Watch: KOCOWA+, Viki

I am SOLO Season 21 Studio MCs Lee Yi Kyung, Defconn, and Song Hae Na
MC Panel:
Lee Yi Kyung, Defconn, Song Hae Na

Meet the Cast of I am SOLO Season 21 - Names, Age, Occupation & Instagram!

Note: Real names are not revealed on the show, the cast names are pseudonyms.

Male Cast Members:

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Young Soo
YOUNG SOO (35)
Born in 1989
Human Resources Manager at LG Electronics
Hometown is Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do
Currently Lives & Works in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do
@chunghyojung

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Young Ho
YOUNG HO (31)
Born in 1993
Korean Medicine Doctor
Recently Opened a Private Clinic
Lives in Dongtan, Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do
@jnn_kuu

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Young Sik
YOUNG SIK (36)
Born in 1988
Menswear Merchandiser (MD) at LG Fashion
Sungkyunkwan University, Philosophy
Lives in Seochon Neighborhood, Seoul
@comme_des_pink

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Young Chul
YOUNG CHUL (40)
Born in 1984
Sales Team Manager at Hyundai Steel Pipe
Lives in Daechi-dong, Seoul
@songsong_66

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Kwang Soo
KWANG SOO (32)
Born in 1992
IT Development Researcher at an AI Math Education Company
Pohang University of Science & Technology (POSTECH), Electrical Engineering
Seoul National University, Master's in Electrical & Computer Engineering
Lives in Yongsan-gu, Seoul
@baenghey

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Sang Chul
SANG CHUL (33)
Born in 1991
Team Manager at Hyundai Mobis
Lives in Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do
@3ang7in

Female Cast Members:

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Young Sook
YOUNG SOOK (32)
Born in 1992
Department Director at a Property Trust Company
Bachelor's and Master's in Real Estate Studies
Hometown is Jeju Island
Lives in Seoul
@songsary_

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Jung Sook
JUNG SOOK (33)
Born in 1991
Senior Relationship Manager/Project Manager at a Global Accounting Firm
Associate Professor at a Financial University in Russia
MGIMO University, Master's in Eurasian Political Economy
Lives & Works in Moscow, Russia
@kimkrystal225

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Sun Ja
SUN JA (29)
Born in 1995
Fire Department Team at Samsung Electronics
Pursuing a Master's Degree in Firefighting at Kyonggi University
Hometown is Pohang, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Lives in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do
@meen__d (currently private)

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Young Ja
YOUNG JA (30)
Born in 1994
Electric Cars Engineer, Parts Purchasing Department at SeoulMetro
Majored in Mechanical Engineering
@rua___p

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Ok Soon
OK SOON (29)
Born in 1995
Owner-Operator of a Pilates Studio in Daegu
Chung-Ang University, Contemporary Dance
Lives in Daegu, Gyeongsangbuk-do
@seo_youl__

I am SOLO Season 21 cast member Hyun Sook
HYUN SOOK (28)
Born in 1996
Brand Marketer for a Startup Company
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Korean Education
Lives in Yongsan-gu, Seoul
@minaloggg

I am SOLO Season 21 Final Choice:

Young Soo → Jung Sook
Young Ho 💗 Ok Soon
Young Chul → Sun Ja
Kwang Soo 💗 Young Ja

Jung Sook, Young Sik, Sang Chul, Young Sook, Sun Ja, and Hyun Sook did not make a final selection.

Two couples matched up in Solo Land 21, Congratulations~

I am SOLO Season 21 Final Couples

Images Source: KOCOWA+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog