Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 1 Cast, Guest List & Instagram Information
Kian's Bizarre B&B is a new concept guesthouse variety show where webtoon artist Kian84's imagination comes to life. Kian84 opens and operates an extraordinary guesthouse, a dream B&B he drew, on Ulleungdo Island for the youth. With no special restrictions or conditions. Just like how Kian84 wants it. Joined by guesthouse staff BTS's Jin and actress Ji Ye-eun, the guests immerse themselves in unforgettable Kian-esque vibes, somewhere between paradise and chaos.
Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 1 Cast & Guest Information
Meet the Cast of Kian's Bizarre B&B — Owner, Staff Members, & Part-Time Worker
Meet the Guests of Kian's Bizarre B&B & Where to Follow Them on Instagram!
Choi Sung-ho: It was a new experience. It left a strong impression. I don't think I'll ever experience anything like this.
Cho Seong-eun: Honestly, the whole vibe was great. Thanks to Kian's B&B, I think I was able to challenge myself. Thanks, Kian.
Kim Ki-hong: Kian's B&B left a lasting impression on me.
Kim Ga-hyun: I learned more about my personality. I think once youth is gone, it's gone forever. It was very inspiration.
Kim Jun-hee: I think "inspirational" is the best word. Meeting new people was inspirational in and of itself. I think that's what youth is all about.
Lee Ah-jin: My first impression of the place was that it was scary because how could a house look like that? But it became fun as time went by. This holiday had Kian written all over it.
Kang Min-jun: Kian's B&B is like a smell of a belly button. The whole experience was like eating curry with your hands. There was something addicting about it.
Kim Tae-in: Kian's B&B gave us the courage to try the things we wanted to do.
Shim Min-seob: Kian's B&B is idyllic. Staying here was very therapeutic for my mind.
Ha Jung-hwan: I don't think age necessarily defines your youth. I think it vanishes when one is tired and drained. If that doesn't happen, I'll have my youth with me until I die.
Ha Yul: My favorite moment was playing badminton with Jin. He knew I liked badminton and asked me to play with him. That was the greatest service ever. I played badminton with Jin from BTS.
Park Chung-il: I felt very emotional as we were leaving. Kian's B&B gave me an unforgettable memory.
Cho Eun-sik: When we left, it felt like being discharged from the military.
Kim Myeong-gyun: Kian's B&B is bizarre. It was literally bizarre. Everything about it was uncomfortable.
Lee Chang-jun: But that actually made this experience more memorable.
Park John: The discomfort lasted a second, but our memories will last forever.
Lee Yoo-jin: Kian's B&B is all about the vibes.
Kim Jeong-hui: Kian's B&B is where my dream was fulfilled.
Kim Bo-seung: It felt like a dream.





Comments
Post a Comment