EXchange (Transit Love): Season 2 Episode 2 Recap - Let Me Introduce My Ex

EXchange 2 (Transit Love 2) - Episode 2 Thumbnail Image

In the midst of a drinking game, the doorbell rings... There is mail! It is the introduction letters from their ex. And the first ex-couple will be revealed! Later in the evening, they express their interest via an anonymous text message. 'X' or 'NEW,' who will they choose?

MCs: Simon Dominic, Lee Yong Jin, Kim Ye Won, Yura
Guest: BamBam

Transit Love Season 2 Cast:
Choi Yi Hyun, Lee Na Yeon, Kim Ji Soo, Lee Ji Yeon
Jung Gyu Min, Park Won Bin, Seon Min Gi, Kim Tae I

Episode 2. Let Me Introduce My Ex

One by one, the cast members read out the introduction letters from their ex.

Jiyeon's Letter From X

"I've never seen Jiyeon depressed," the letter starts off. Her ex describes her as cheerful and positive, one who can maintain high tension even when not drunk. Her 4D personality can be surprising at first, but is full of irresistible charm once you get to know her. She likes soju and yukhoe, and enjoys listening to songs by 2Pac. A guy who can adore and love Jiyeon for her, quirky charms and all, would suit her well.

In the interview, Jiyeon appreciated how he remembered the little details about her, but felt a bit disappointed by his first line. She wondered, "How can anyone not feel depressed?"

Transit Love 2 - Lee Ji Yeon

Mingi's Letter From X

The first line says, "Mingi is the nicest person I've ever met." A guy who would always let her win during a fight and made her feel loved. Since he lived in the US for a long time, one may feel a bit flustered by his laid-back style when meeting him for the first time. But once used to it, he gets subtly more appealing. He really hates a serious atmosphere so would instinctively smile. His ex notes a warning in advance. He would often laugh during fights which made her really mad.

Mingi said, "I thought it was pointless to fight over small things." He would laugh so that it will not get too serious and escalate.

Transit Love 2 - Seon Min Gi

Taei's Letter From X

"Taei, who is handsome from his aura..." Yihyun suddenly clears her throat and interrupts. Is this intentional? Haha... Though he may seem free-spirited, he is described as someone who lives busily and diligently. He cannot eat spicy food, but loves sweets so giving him a dessert when he is in a bad mood will make him smile brightly.

After reading the letter again later, Taei realized what a thoughtful person she is to remember all these little details about him.

Transit Love 2 - Kim Tae I

Yihyun's Letter From X

Yihyun, who is cautious about dating, prefers to slowly get to know someone before opening up. Although she speaks curtly, she is a warmhearted person who is more use to taking care of others. So she forgets to take care of herself sometimes. If she meets a new guy here, her ex wrote, "I hope he puts Yihyun first and does not take her existence for granted." She tears up after reading the last line... And Taei hands her some tissue.

The reason for their breakup was because her ex took her for granted. Yihyun was certain he would never realize it, but in fact he did so she teared up.

Transit Love 2 - Choi Yi Hyun

Jisoo's Letter From X

Opening up the letter, Jisoo tears up right away unable to read it out loud. After regaining her composure, she reads, "Jisoo is the woman I loved the most in my life." He feels grateful that she taught him how happy and how painful love could be. She is someone who could always make others around her feel good with her lovely and cute expressions. And can show off an unexpected charm by performing a powerful hip-hop dance. She would often ask 'How much do you love me?' so a word of advice from her ex is to prepare a creative and witty answer in advance.

Jisoo burst into tears because of the first line. She knew he meant it. But said, "I realized that it's really over, it was in the past tense."

Transit Love 2 - Kim Ji Soo

Nayeon's Letter From X

"Nayeon has all the good things a nice person can have." Her ex describes her as polite, one who is touched by even the smallest things, and always treats others with sincerity. A reliable girlfriend who gave him strength by staying by his side without a word during his most difficult times. In addition to the many good memories, there are also memories of fighting over trivial things. She tears up reading "I'm sorry for not being able to understand you more." If Nayeon meets someone here, "I hope it's someone who can cherish and love her more than me."

What he wrote about not being able to be more understanding was what she wanted to hear most from him. She felt the same. "If we had talked about it, we wouldn't have broken up."

Transit Love 2 - Lee Na Yeon

Gyumin's Letter From X

"When I first met Gyumin, it was love at first sight." A sexy man with sharp, charismatic eyes. But a warm person who would only eat the side dishes so that his girlfriend can eat the meat. Reading this, he chokes up. With a mindset like a pine tree, he always protected her. But she felt sorry to him a lot, since he had to suffer a lot because of her. "Since it's been hard, I hope he doesn't date anyone new." Chuckles~

In regards to the last line, Gyumin thinks she was being playful. And perhaps there are some feelings left...

Transit Love 2 - Jung Gyu Min

Wonbin's Letter From X

"I can read it," he declares making everyone laugh. His first impression may look cold, but he is a cute person full of charms like a puppy. And surprisingly has a lot of aegyo. Wonbin, who is delicate and emotional, was a devoted boyfriend. He always took her home and catered to her throughout their relationship. Oh gosh, he starts tearing up too. "I can honestly say that it was the happiest and most grateful relationship I've ever had." In tears... "I hope he can now receive much more abundant love than he gives."

The ex behind the letter who made Wonbin cry is...

Transit Love 2 - Park Won Bin

X-Couple Revealed: Wonbin & Jisoo

A week ago, Wonbin and Jisoo met again at a restaurant in Seoul. Though it has been a long time, the memories are still vivid for them. A CC, campus couple sweethearts, who met doing summer volunteer service in the countryside. They spent almost every day together.

Back at the restaurant, he asks if she has dated other guys since their breakup. "Twice," she says. As for himself, he has not dated anyone since their breakup. He then asks, "Why me of all people?" Curious about why she chose to contact him again...

In the interview, he said, "We broke up when I didn't want to. We're not on good terms." And when asked if there is a chance to get back together, he said, "Not at all. I have no plan to do that... I know I'll only have a hard time if I like her."

Jisoo thought he would say no to the show, but he accepted. Wonbin was curious about how she was doing and missed her. The reason is, he says, "I thought I'd find the answer to why I want to move on and avoid you."

In the interview, Wonbin revealed, "I loved her more than myself." While Jisoo said, "He was my best friend as well as my boyfriend."

The first X-couple is Jisoo & Wonbin, who dated for 1 year and 4 months. It has been 3 years and 4 months since their breakup. 😢

Transit Love 2 - Park Won Bin & Kim Ji Soo

First 'Heart' Text Message

Everyone thought they would be fine and did not know they would end up crying reading the letters. A night full of emotions they were not aware of...

Message alert!! A chance for the participants to convey their feelings through an anonymous text message. Who received a message? The results are in...

  • Gyumin - 1 - Not chosen by X
  • Jiyeon - 1 - Not chosen by X
  • Mingi - 1 - Chosen by X
  • Nayeon - 1 - Not chosen by X
  • Yihyun - 2 - Chosen by X
  • Taei - 1 - Not chosen by X
  • Jisoo - 0 - Not chosen by X
  • Wonbin - 1 - Not chosen by X

Like BamBam says, "They're funny." After all the crying, ex-couple Wonbin and Jisoo did not choose each other... And it looks like most are already interested in someone new...

Transit Love 2 - Kim Ji Soo & Park Won Bin

X-Chatroom

The doorbell rings, another letter arrives. They can now go talk to their ex in the chatroom. A new rule this season! A chance for them to figure out what is on each other's minds.

In the chat, Taei was asked by his ex, "Who did you choose?" From this question we can rule out Yihyun as his ex! As she was chosen by her ex, she would not need to ask about this.

At the same time, Jisoo gets straight to the point in the chat with Wonbin...

Jisoo: Is there anyone you like?
Wonbin: There's no one I totally like yet, but there's someone I'm interested in.

Jisoo expresses a bit of jealousy, saying she does not like it... Ooh...

Jisoo: You said you're interested in someone. Does that mean you don't have any feelings for me?
Wonbin: I'm not really sure... Can I ask you the same question?
Jisoo: I didn't know, but I guess I do have feelings for you.
Jisoo: I wanted you to be happy, but at the same time I'm upset.
Wonbin: For the time I've been with you, I've always felt sorry. I think I hoped someone other than me will make you happy.

Transit Love 2 - Park Won Bin & Kim Ji Soo

In a way, Jisoo is relieved to hear his thoughts. Wonbin, who felt he was not good enough to provide what she wanted from him, feels other people are more than capable of it. He said, "I want her to be happy."

Wonbin, who is grateful for their past relationship, sincerely wishes her happiness. While she said in the interview, "I wanted him to have feelings for me, but he doesn't."

Was this closure for Wonbin and Jisoo to move on? Since there is still a long way to go, who knows what may happen...

On the next episode of Transit Love, the participants will reveal their jobs...

EXchange (Transit Love): Season 2 Episode 3 Recap - Who Are You?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Culinary Class Wars' Cast Information: Meet the 20 White Spoon Celebrity Chefs

'Culinary Class Wars' Cast Information: Black Spoon Chefs List