First Love, Again: Episode 10 Recap - Hello, My Spring (End)

First Love, Again - Episode 10 Thumbnail Image

The final story of 10 young men and women on First Love, Again who have gathered at 'First Love Sharehouse' in search of a happy ending. What will be their final choice?

MCs: Kim Shin Young, Kim Yoon Ju, Jung Hyuk, Jinyea (LABOUM)

First Love, Again Cast:
Seo Ji An → Lee Je Seok
Kim Young Bae  Lee Han Seul
Kang Han Byeol → Jung Yeon Ju
Um Hee Ram → Hong Ji Myung
Lee Rang
Jeon A Hyun

The Way to You 

Previously, Ahyun & Rang, Heeram & Hanbyeol, and Yeonju & Jimyung went out on one final date. While those without a date spent the day together at the Han River. Jian & Jeseok, who went with Hanseul & Youngbae, were left alone. Feeling distant, nothing but silence...

The Gap Between Us

Jian finds the courage to talk and open up about her feelings to Jeseok. "You've always been a better person than I'd expected," she says. Spending time with him, her heart fluttered, and she wanted to get to know him better. But sadly, he started to feel burdened and did not have a chance to communicate enough with her. After an honest talk, the two agree to comfortably remain as friends.

First Love, Again - Seo Ji An & Lee Je Seok

In the interview, Jeseok said, "I just want us to stay friends." While things have been resolved for Jian as well. "I don't have any lingering feelings for him, so I've gotten over Jeseok."

My Heart, Because of You

After their dates, everyone returns to the 'First Love Sharehouse.' Jeseok knocks on Ahyun's door, not missing any chance to appeal. Knowing she drinks 5 cups of coffee a day, he drops off an iced Americano for her along with a sweet note.

In the evening, they all gather in the living room. Youngbae asks Ahyun about her date today, while Rang smoothly takes a seat next to her too. Sandwiched between the two, the poor girl is feeling so uncomfortable... From their baking class today, Ahyun and Rang brought back a cake to share. Yeonju teases it is Jeseok's birthday. Oh~ Is this why she made a cake? What will happen at the end of this love square?

First Love, Again - Lee Rang, Jeon A Hyun, & Kim Young Bae

One Last Word Before the Final Choice

<First Love, Again Radio>

Instead of sharing stories tonight, DJ Yoon Ju announces one last chance for the residents to talk ahead of the final choice. Everyone gets 15 minutes for a one-on-one talk, which may be split up among multiple people.

Jimyung → Heeram: A thank you for summoning him here. "I think, because of this, our story will remain a fond memory. I feel grateful for that." She cannot hold back her tears... A proper closure to thank each other, leave behind past regrets, and say goodbye.

For the rest of his time, Jimyung → Yeonju: A confirmation that all loose ends have been tied up with Heeram, leaving everything in the past, and he is ready for a new start. And they end the talk with a warm embrace~

First Love, Again - Um Hee Ram & Hong Ji Myung

Heeram → Hanbyeol: Afraid of a new start that will only end in heartbreak, she says, "I didn't have enough time to make a decision... I just don't know..." Hearing this, his heart sinks...

Hanseul → Rang: A last chance to honestly express her feelings. She says, "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or pressured... Just follow your heart."

For the rest of her time, Hanseul → Youngbae, who summoned her as his first love. Both feel thankful to have met again and for the memories. A closure on their relationship.

Ahyun → 3 men with different charms Youngbae, Rang & Jeseok: With Youngbae, the convo just clicked. With Rang, she admires his straightforward honesty. And with Jeseok, she feels the most comfortable.

First Love, Again - Kim Young Bae & Lee Han Seul

A restless night for everyone after the final conversations... Such complicated feelings...

Final Choice D-Day: Our Last Story

The last morning at 'First Love Sharehouse,' it is time to make a final decision! The residents write a postcard to the person they want to convey their feelings to. Those who are uncertain may choose to not make a final choice. If two hearts match, they will meet at the same place.

The men have all made a final choice, and are waiting anxiously to deliver the postcards...

Hong Ji Myung 💞 Jung Yeon Ju

A matched couple! As soon as their eyes met, both looked so shy. They exchange postcards and read the message from each other. Congrats to a new beginning~

"To My Pretty Yeonju: I feel at ease and can't help but smile when I'm with you. Pretty Yeonju I really like you. I can't wait to see you."

"To Jimyung: Would you like to fill each day with our moments together?"

First Love, Again - Jung Yeon Ju & Hong Ji Myung become a final couple

Kang Han Byeol 💞 Um Hee Ram

After a nerve-racking wait, Hanbyeol finally smiles when Heeram arrives. Rather than having regrets later, she decided to choose him in the end. The two make a promise to go on a date in Busan. Two hearts finally connected, the feelings are mutual~

"To Heeram: I'd like to think this is a new beginning and not the end. From Kang Seo Jun."

"Hello, Hanbyeol. It's me, Joon Hee Ram. I'd like to get to know you better. I didn't know confessing my feelings was so difficult, but I'll try to be more honest with you."

First Love, Again - Kang Han Byeol & Um Hee Ram become a final couple

Lee Je Seok → Jeon A Hyun
Lee Rang → Jeon A Hyun
Kim Young Bae → ??

Who is Ahyun's final choice after deciding between three men? "I kept questioning my choice but I have no regrets," she said. In the end, she chooses Jeseok!

Lee Je Seok 💞 Jeon A Hyun

She shyly walks up saying hello, and brushes the flower petals off of his hair. Confirming that their feelings are mutual, the two feel so embarrassed... But wasting no time, he asks for her phone number right away!

Jeseok said, "I was ecstatic. It's like a dream. I felt my heart flutter like it was my first love."

And Ahyun said, "I think I've succeeded in feeling my heart flutter. I felt like I was in love for the first time in so long."

First Love, Again - Lee Je Seok & Jeon A Hyun become a final couple
First Love, Again - Lee Rang makes a final choice

"I decided to follow my heart and write to whom I'm attracted to." Rang, who was not chosen by Ahyun, quietly leaves his waiting spot by himself... On his undelivered postcard, he wrote, "Ahyun, Love is all about timing. I respect and support your choice."

But who is Youngbae still waiting for? After finding things incompatible with Ahyun, he makes a choice to send his last postcard to his first love Hanseul. But this time, it is to thank her and to root for her wishing her all the best. So cool~

Kim Young Bae → Lee Han Seul
Lee Han Seul  Lee Rang

For Hanseul, her final choice is Rang. "I thought I'd follow my heart and leave no regrets." In her message to him, she hopes to keep in touch after the show is over.

And lastly, Jian wrote a postcard to everyone at the Sharehouse, and did not choose anyone. In her interview, she said, "I hope you will root for me to find someone who will make me feel like I'm in love for the first time again." Fighting~

First Love, Again - Kim Young Bae & Lee Han Seul make their final choice
First Love, Again - Seo Ji An does not make a final choice

Annyeong, First Love

And the 10 young men and women at 'First Love Sharehouse' were honest with their feelings and left no regrets with their final choices. Sadly, no first love couples were able to reunite on the show. But were able to get a proper closure on their past relationship to move on and find new happiness. 3 final couples were formed with new excitement! A lovely new beginning~

First Love, Again summoned the memories and excitement of 'first love' not only for the cast, but also for us viewers. The lingering impression will last for a while. Goodbye, first love~ 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog